“GREAT”

and up
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
Reviewed October 20, 2013

As a former bike messenger in DC I was thrilled to find a road to rent. I had a great time riding through the streets of DC like a was used to when a messenger. Next time I get back home I'll be stopping here first! I even had a flat the guys at Union Station fixed it pronto (even though they provide a kit with the rental! I'll recommend Bike and Roll anytime anyone asks me.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,347)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 148 reviews
"old post office"
in 38 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 66 reviews
in 32 reviews
"union station"
in 81 reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful day spent riding a bike with my wife and 6 others with Justin, our guide. Spectacular. The best way to do this. Justin did a great job guiding and informing especially at FDR. Quality equipment and well worth the money

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My daughter and I did the 3 hour bike tour, and our guide was great. He had great stories, and got us as close to things as possible despite all the barricades we encountered during the shutdown. It was a little rainy out, they provided ponchos. We also got a water bottle and a snack mid way through the trip. Great way to see DC and get some leisurely exercise at the same time.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am so glad I signed up for this tour! The tour was really fun and informative. The tour leader, Justin, made sure everyone in our group was keeping up at lights/crosswalks and graciously took pictures when asked. It was a beautiful fall day and felt great to ride from one historic sight to the next. The tour stops at many monuments and points of interest and the leader explains the history and background of each sight. You get an idea of things you want to visit and go back to after the tour is over. We were there during the shutdown so couldn't go in any of the Smithsonians but were able to get into all the monuments (except the Lincoln memorial which had a guard posted on the steps). I would highly recommend it and will do another tour the next time I'm in DC!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our guide, Alex, was great! This was well worth the money-couldn't haven't seen so much on foot. After a few minutes we were very comfortable using the segways. Our group had no problems at all using them. This was our first time using them and it was a great recommendation from friends that did the Segway tour last year. Alex, was so informative and we look forward to doing it again. We are recommending it to our friends who will go there as well as friends that live in the area and have not done so.