“Bike and Roll Monument Bike Tour”
Review of Bike and Roll DC

$48.00*
Mount Vernon Bike Trail: Independent Tour with Optional Potomac River Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was a great activitiy! So much fun! Tojon was knowledgeable and knew a lot of interesting information not found in your typical textbook. The three hour tour went by in a flash, I wish it was longer. The ride was relaxed and easy to keep up with. I would recommend this tour and plan on taking more in the future. I'm so happy to have found a reputable tour company with such enthusiastic guides!

There are newer reviews for Bike and Roll DC

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is my third time segwaying in DC. The tour guide Zach was really good. Very patient and gave good info. My first two experiences with segwaying were through a different company that provided personal earbud systems so that we could hear the tour guide speaking as we segwayed. Bike and Roll was great, but I would have liked it better if those similar earbuds were used. Made for less stopping. However, the other company costed more. So, it's really whether or not you want the added cost. One difference is that Bike and Roll's tour included the Lincoln Memorial but not all the way around the Capitol. The other company included riding around the Capitol building but not the Lincoln Memorial. So, the actual tour was a wash.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked a Segway tour at "Bike and Roll" for me and as a gift for sister's Birthday. It is not as hard as you might think. It only takes a few minutes of supervised practice to become very comfortable with this amazing machine. Our tour guide was Alex and he made the trip of 2hrs interesting and fun. We rolled up the middle of Pennsylvania Ave (in the bike lane of course) with our Nation's Capitol in full view. Went to lots of special sights and Alex was very knowledgeable. By the way I am 73 and my sister is 67 so don't be scared away.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a limited amount of time while in DC. We did the night time bike tour and it was a great way to see all the monuments in a short amount of time! Tour guide was full of great information on each monument!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family of 2 adults and 14 and 11 year old kids all felt this was a highlight of our trip to DC. The only reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 for overall score was due to the surprising number of hills on the trail. We were not in shape/prepared for them and walked our bikes up a few. I know, pathetic on our part, but a warning would have been helpful.