“Bike and Roll DC Segway Tour”
Review of Bike and Roll DC

and up
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed November 14, 2012

WOW! What an amazing experience! Bike and Roll Seqway Tour is a must do for anyone visiting Washington DC. The cost is well worth the 3.5 hour tour. Nick, our tour guide was fantastic. Having lived in this area for a while, he was still able to show us and tell us about things we had no idea existed in the DC area.

Riding a Segway was one thing on my bucket list! It was AMAZING!!! What made it even more fun was doing it among all the history of our Nation's Capital. You couldn't see as much of DC in one afternoon by walking! The tour was at least 5-6 miles and took you to the Old Post Office building, Capitol Building, National Mall, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, MLK Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, and ended at the White House!

What an experience! What made this better is we have a Foreign Exchange Student from Norway living with us, so this tour gave her a ton of memories and told her a lot of history about the United States.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,328)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 148 reviews
"old post office"
in 38 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 66 reviews
in 32 reviews
"union station"
in 81 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We took the Monument bicycle tour. It was a great way to see the monuments because they are so spread out. The tour guide was great and we had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was the best way to tour and riding on the Segway was so much fun.. Our Guide was great and made sure everyone was comfortable with the Segways before we started. He had each one of us try one at a time in addition we watched a 5 min. video.. This was so much help and He was so helpful thru out our tour. I highly recommend for everyone to try this you will not be disappointed.. Thank you Bike and Roll... we are even thinking about buying one to have at home..

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our tour guide, Charlie, was very knowledgeable in all the museums, history and architecture around Washington DC. It was a great experience for my girlfriend and I (25 and 27), and the segways were very easy to ride (after the initial 5 minute tutorial and lessons). I would recommend this trip to everyone above age 18, even if you have lived in/outside the city for some time.. I live in Arlington and have seen all the museums / monuments before, but still had a blast! A++++++++

See more reviews
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is the second time I have used Bike and Roll to rent bikes in DC. It's definitely the best way to see the city and its many sites. The staff is always friendly and courteous, the bikes are in top condition, and you can bike away worry free knowing that if you have any problems with the bike, flat tires, etc, Bike and Roll will be right there to help you out. Each bike comes with a easy to used lock, tire patch kit, and bicycle pump. The first time I used them I came to DC with my oldest son, who is 15 now. This past weekend I came with my next oldest, who is 13. We both rented the "comfort hybrid", which in my opinion is the best bike for the city. Plenty of gears to help you around the hills, and a plush seat and front shock absorber to make a long day of biking not turn into a back breaking, butt numbing experience. A great value too. If you are looking to explore more than just the Mall, and dont want to drive, definitely check these guys out. Conveniently located right across the street from the Federal Triangle metro stop.