“A perfect 3 hours!”

$49.00*
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Jos was our tour guide, and he was great. Answered every question and kept the group going and safe. Used our AAA membership to get a $10 discount. Tour started out on time and ended just right too. 3 hours was perfect and we saw so many sights! Easy ride but great exercise too. Bikes worked fine, helmets required for everyone which makes it a LOT easier to deal with the kids not wanting to wear helmets.

This was a great way to see the sights. You can always go back to spend more time at some of the sights.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,294)

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I recently was in Wilmington, Delaware on a business trip and having lived in Southern California my whole life I decided I couldn't go back home without first visiting our nation's capitol. I made the 2+ hour drive to DC to go on Bike and Roll's Segway tour of the city. I am so glad I made the trip!! The tour was such a cool and fun way to see the city. After a watching a short video and spending a few minutes learning how to ride the Segways, we were on our way. Our tour guide Charlie was very knowledgeable and thanks to the walkie talkie like receivers they give each person on the tour, we were able to hear Charlie as he explained all the history of the sights we saw. Definitely a nice touch. They also give each person a bottle of water and a small snack. Another nice touch. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city. I am surely going to look for Segway tours wherever I next go on vacation. I want a Segway! Thanks Bike and Roll for a truly memorable experience.

2  Thank Don C
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I know DC pretty well, so I decided to do a Segway tour over a bike tour, because well, I've never been on a segway and I have been on a bike.

Segway was definitely the way to go. My girlfriend was nervous about trying it for the first time, but they trained us carefully and I always felt safe. Boy was zooming around on that thing so cool! And all the other tour groups were jealous. Our tour guide was energetic and fun, and taught us all a lot. Wish we could have found a group on to knock down the price, but the money was worth it, lots of fun.

1  Thank Jake S
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Washington, DC, May 15, 2012....love to bike and what a neat way to 'bike the sites'..pretty self explanatory but the staff is knowledgeable, bikes were in working order and the 7 mile ride filled a 3 hour time frame with a couple of breaks, time for snacks, bathroom breaks and picture taking...use the bells provided on the bikes to let pedestrians know you are near :) what a neat way to get a lil excerise while on vacation..we were able to leave a couple of jackets at checkin for free...even a complimentary bottled water was provided!..brought own helmets and booked the tour online weeks in advance..smooth check in :)...did a similar ride in San Fran June 2011..biked over the Golden Gate Bridge and back..dooo it!

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Got a groupon for this and although it was a bit intimidating riding in DC it was a fantastic way to view the national mall and the museums. Would definitely recommend