“Only way to go!”

$48.00*
Mount Vernon Bike Trail: Independent Tour with Optional Potomac River Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led bicycle tour and let our fun and knowledgeable tour guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Montreal, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Only way to go!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great for an introduction to the Washington Mall. We had a cycle tour of the major monuments and sights at a leisurely pace with good explanations. We were provided an overall orientation of the mall and its highlights, it helps to decide on what to concentrate on. The only drawback is that there is so much to see that you don't have much time to explore the individual monuments. IT's good for anyone who can ride a bike.

Cambridge, MA
“Best way to see the DC monuments!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

In mid-April my husband and I and our 4 & 6 year old daughters spent 5 days sightseeing in DC. Every day was great, but the day that we rented 2 trail-a-bikes from B&R was the absolute best day of our trip. We did not go on a Bike & Roll tour, but B&R did suggest a good DC Mall route to us, which we followed - terrific. I highly recommend.

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Bike DC with kids”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

What a fantastic way to get around the city! Best money spent, I wish we had brought our bikes from home. The kids loved it and we were able to see all the monuments and get up to the Capitol for a 1 pm tour without any problems. Friendly staff, easy location!

Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I fully recommend doing this in DC. Your staff are really fantastic. Warm , engaging and helpful!

Stanley, North Carolina
“Day biking on the Mall”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I spent 4 days in Washingtion with friends. The highlight of our trip was the day we spent seeing all the monumens on the Mall. Becasue we rented bikes from Bike and Roll we were able to see eveything on the Mall and bike around the tidal basin to the TJ memorial. We started early and did not return the bikes until after 5. It was a wonderful day but remember to use sun screen (I forgot and paid the price). I would do this again in a minute. The terrain is flat and easy riding even for an inexperienced rider like me.

Thanks Bike and Roll.