“This is for the one in DuPont circle - great place - great food”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #297 of 3,295 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great service at take out and delicious fresh high quality food - yumm! I go here whenever I visit the Palomar!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went with my wife order 2 scramble egg and 2 coffee for a total of 40 dollar. As we are tourist, not fully aware of the tipping regulation we were thinking that 10 percent of the total bill after tax will be fine (and to be honest 1 or 2 dollars more were not a problem at all , service was good ) But when the waitress come to take the money, she was very upset , she blow her mouth in front of everybody in the restaurant , give us some bad look. I saw her upset, I try to make it better but she refuse to speak and complain to her colleague ..money is not a problem at all in this story , the problem now is I am upset I did leave a tips ... yes I did not know that u should leave 20 percent but it doesn't explain this rude attitude ... I will never recomend people to go there, especially tourist like us ...

1  Thank jingo_82
Reviewed April 19, 2013

lots to choose from but comes at a price. The bread is great. All kinds of pastries but do not look for bargains.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were in Washington for the weekend, stayed in Georgetown and had the opportunity to eat both breakfast and lunch during our three day visit. Both breakfast and lunch were delicious with wonderful breads and salads. The beautiful weather allowed us to enjoy the lovely patio in the back where we sat for both meals. Service both times was a bit on the slow side so if you are pressed for time, this place is not for you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great breakfast or lunch spot. Had lunch this time; a yummy lentil salad for my wife and a rustic open-faced tuna sandwich for me. Lots of healthy, organic choices. You can sit downstairs, or on the second floor where it is quieter. The breads are wonderful, as are the desserts.