“My home away from home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Alexis G
“My home away from home!”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

This was my second time staying at this location and I have yet to find any place in DC as clean, cozy and affordable as this basement unit! Plus,the owner is everything you could ask for-responsive, organized and friendly. She goes out of her way to make you feel at home by providing toiletries and delicious, organic, fair trade chocolate. I especially appreciate that the unit has a full size washer and dryer and plenty of free street parking. I travel alot so I know a good deal when I see one and you really can't beat this place. I highly recommend this place for solo travelers or couples who prefer to hang with the locals.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Free chocolate and free parking
Liked least: A little far from the nearest metro station, but I was able to manage!
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Dec 6, 2016
Thank you Alexis! We enjoyed having you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing