“The BEST way to experience Washington, DC Nightlife!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boomerang Party Bus Nightlife Tour - CLOSED

Boomerang Party Bus Nightlife Tour
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: As seen on MTV's The Real World, Boomerang's nightlife and excursion party tour buses and limousine have been a staple in the Washington, DC area since 2006 by fulfilling your event planning and transportation needs all year round! The Boomerang Party Bus fleet is ready to take you to the area's best nightlife bars and clubs, along with super fun excursions like Virginia vineyard tours, tubing trips on the Shenandoah River, concerts, sports games, Baltimore, Annapolis, and more! Whether you want to go out on the town or get out of town, grab some friends and hop aboard for an unforgettable adventure. Our festive party buses are uniquely painted and equipped with surround sound, dancing poles, U shaped social seating, and a capacity for 40 guests per bus. Designed by Washingtonians for Washingtonians, forget about the hassles and expenses of hard-to-find cabs. No need to stress over planning your friend's birthday celebration! And most of all, skip the headache of renting out an entire bus or limo by simply choosing a tour and climbing aboard! The Boomerang Buses & Limo operate all year round and we're always planning something new!
Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The BEST way to experience Washington, DC Nightlife!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2008

I had Boomerang tickets for me and a friend last Saturday night. I asked him for his comments and here's what he had to say "What a great time! I was thoroughly and happily surprised. That was one of the best times I have ever had and I party - A LOT. Everyone always asks me for cool things to do in DC? I can unabashedly tell them to Ride the Boomerang Nightlife Party Bus of DC!" I would have to agree with my buddy 100%. On our nightlife party bus, we had a really diverse group, including a cool group of friends celebrating a bachelorette party (congrats Melody!), another girl's 21st birthday party, Anthony's 25th birthday party (and all his friends and his very cute sister, Joanna), another group of several guys who were all celebrating the same birthday, and more. It was a great group of guys and gals that partied well together all night long. When setting up their parties, some people told me they used evite to tell everyone and then put a link to the Boomerang website for the tickets - automated partying - gotta love it! The DC bars and clubs we stopped at were a good mix. I especially remember all the looks on the people's faces standing outside in the cold at the Eye Bar, as we rolled up, flashed our wrist bands and IDs to the bouncers and *poof*, we disappeared inside and left them standing out there - too cool! The drink specials were amazing ($1 drafts - are you kidding me? that's better than having a keg on the bus!). The Boomerang drink special at Modern, in Georgetown, was spectacular. And how great were Steph & Hank, our party directors? They were fantastic, making sure everyone was having a great time (and making sure we all got back on the bus without slowing down the party - I seriously don't know how they kept track of everyone). I'm going on and on, but really, this is one of the best things to do to in DC - you get to check out Washington DC's nightlife, bars, clubs, lounges, party scene, party goers - you name it - all in one trip! It's the ultimate pub crawl :-) And when it's all over, you're right next to the Dupont Circle Metro station. WILL I BE BACK? ABSOLUTELY - AND I'M BRINGING FRIENDS!!

1 Thank ddnd03