“Amazing soup dumplings”

Reren
Order Online
Ranked #244 of 3,936 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here once before and loved the ramen. This time, I found out that they also serve my new addiction, soup dumplings or xiao long bao. They were amazing. They were tender and not gummy. The soup was flavorful and there was a good amount in the dumplings. Staff was friendly and checked on me repeatedly. Prices are really reasonable especially considering how good the food is. I will definitely return again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (198)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here for lunch. Tried out the kung fu spicy noodles and pork ramen. The spicy noodles tasted better. Did enjoy the soup dumplings and gyozas.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank 3carol8888
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Great quick service and excellent food! Had eaten a few times on our trip as the food was excellent. You will not be disappointed! Soup dumplings and pork bao were to die for!

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Tried this place instead of our standard in Chinatown...not good. Horrible ambience just this side of a food court with old laminated menus and EmoPop blasting over the speakers. Service was horrible as if we were inconveniencing the wait staff by dining there. Food was bland or poorly prepared. Dumplings were decent but stuck together...2 orders and 1 arrived after the main course. Ramen (Lamen on the menu) was bland with a forgettable broth and thick slabs of inedible pork belly. General Tso’s was a congealed mess. Bubble teas were tolerable. All this with an automatic service charge for a party of 5! When the best parts of your meal are the can of cold Sapporo and the after-dinner packaged candy, you should look elsewhere.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

We ordered the pork dumplings to start. They were very tasty. I had the beef ramen and my husband had the pork. The broth was wonderful and we enjoyed both dishes.