“Great Ice Cream, Great Cookies”

Thomas Sweet Ice Cream
Ranked #11 of 94 Dessert in Washington DC
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stopped by Thomas Sweet Ice Cream after eating at one of the restaurants in the area. We both loved the flavors we got and the quality of the ice cream. While I've had better, creamier ice cream, this was very good ice cream. We bought a sugar cookie as well, which was very moist and flavorful. I almost enjoyed this more than the ice cream.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

this is a fine place for amazing fat free soft serve and delicious full-fat ice cream. it has outdoor tables. right across P St, is marvelous market also with tables indoors and out. There you can get salads, sandwiches and such. reasonable and quick.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

People get crazy of this place because of Obama had visited once. I agree it is delicious and give 4 points. But I think there are other good places in DC too. The ice cream and frozen yogurt are delicious. I would love to see more frozen yogurt flavors.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Thomas Sweets has a variety of delicacy's that I recommend, however, they are known for the fresh fudge.

There are over 20 different flavors of fudge to choose from.

Don't over order though, the fudge is very rich!

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We were just walking by and were thirsty. When we got in there it was like heaven on earth. Great icecream and other kinds of "healthy" stuff. Great value and nice staff.