“Logan Circle location 15th and P”
Review of Sweetgreen

Sweetgreen
Ranked #550 of 3,382 Restaurants in Washington DC
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Still some of the best quality ingredients going. And a reasonable price tag. A caual pick and point salad bar. Nice outdoor seating. I am so glad one is ocming to my neighborhood in NY.Unusual dressing too such as lime cilantro jalapeno

1  Thank nycmom22

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our hotel, Tabard Inn, recommended this salad restaurant near Dupont Circle - best restaurant salad I have ever had - so many choices - free and interesting- reasonable priced. Cucumber lemonade was fresh and delicious. Pleasant to eat in or take out......You cannot do better.

1  Thank mooshimom
Reviewed April 9, 2013

They sure know how to make tasty food from greens. Many kinds of green you can choose from, baby spinach, mesclun, arugula etc. can do salad or wrap to your choice. I choose one of the mix from the menu and it turns great. I think you have the choice to mix your own ingredient as well. Tried the mushroom soup as well. But not to my liking. Taste too strong with spices.

1  Thank chummyyummy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved this place so much that I went back twice. It is everything I have wanted from a salad place and more--lots of great flavor cominations, fresh and local ingredients, hearty portions for a reasonable price. I love that they had a huge variety of lettuce mixes including my favorite, spring mix, and you got a whole half of an avocado! There are tofu and falafel options, plus an option to build your own salad. They are efficient, though not particularly friendly (I was corrected that "it's not HONEY mustard, it's AGAVE mustard. Because people have allergies." Yes, I'm well aware.)
I hope one of these places opens up near where I live or work because I will be a frequent customer!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We loved it! If there was one here at home we would go all the time! It was very crowded at lunch time being so close to Capitol Hill. Great people watching.