“Value for money”

Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Kent
“Value for money”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Having looked for somewhere to eat online I couldn't find anywhere local that was less than $50 per person and not too fussy. We went for a walk and found Harry's. Pleasantly surprised. Waiter very attentative. Food really good. Only criticism was that we were put at table near a wall but it was raining and getting busy. I would go there again. Steak was brilliant.

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Smelly”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very smelly and overpriced. Is attached to Harrington Hotel. Very busy in the evenings. The smell of it throughout the hotel put us off eating here.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Karen S
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Never Go to Harry's”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Well it was my first restaurant I went to in my first visit to DC. Service was crappy, staff were rude, and Management could care less. Oh and by the way is you or your companion/family member has a disability of any kind they are not ADA compliant and could care less about accommodations for wheelchairs. Stay away as far as possible from this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Maureen W
PFAFFTOWN
“Nice Respite from DC Touring”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped after a long Trolley day through DC to rest our legs and get a snack. We shared calamari, salads, & steamed vegetables. The iced tea was fresh and the beer was cold. We sat outside and watched people pass by.

Visited July 2014
“What more can you ask for”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

$13 for a lobster roll? Are you kidding me? I must be only getting a small amount of lobster.....lobster roll arrived and I could barely see the bun. My mother couldn't even finish her grilled cheese from the kids menu. Good food, great price and great service......great beer too:)