“Good sandwiches”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'd never eaten at a Potbelly restaurant before - they don't have them in my neck of the woods. It sure hit the spot. The counter staff was helpful and patient talking us through the process of building our sandwiches. They were very good, from the freshly baked bread to the ample fillings. It was one of the most reasonable meals we had in the District.

1  Thank parkwife
There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stopped in for a meatball sub, it was great and didn't get soggy while I walked to my hotel. The staff was helpful and nice, and the place was clean. It was fast and delicious.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The Italian is so amazing get it w everything except oil and mustard ... Mmm mmmm mmmm! There tuna is great too! Give it a try sooooo good!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

During a cold February day we stopped at Potbelly's for lunch. Having never been before we did not know what to expect but were very pleasantly surprised. The bread was fresh and the fillings extremely tasty. My only complaint would be that they did not serve coffee in the afternoon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

love their chili, tuna sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, and their milkshakes are oooooh soooo guuuuuud!!!!! (I meant to spell it that way )