“Nice choices”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #477 of 3,322 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had to come here after I tried to ahve a meal somewhere else. I had the Burrito Bowl and it was good and healthy. Try the bowls as they have good choices for brown and white rice.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Who doesn't love Chipotle. Love everything about them. Fresh food delish. Staff is always friendly. the burrito bowl is just AWESOME!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was your average Chipotle Grill. Food was exactly what you would expect, fast service, reasonable price for D.C. There are more interesting places to eat but this was exactly what we were looking for at the time.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good food . Fast service. Reasonable prices. Located on corner
Typical chipotle menu. Staff was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I both love Chipotle, but this one is not good. This is the only Chipotle I have ever been in that I did not like the food. The first time we ate here was in 2003, it was not good then and it has not improved over time.