“The Belcourt is a neighborhood gem”

The Belcourt Theater
Ranked #591 of 1,818 things to do in Tennessee
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have been going to Belcourt for years and thoroughly enjoy it as a movie theater, playhouse and live music venue.

The events/shows are always affordable and offer a eclectic variety of both independent and mainstream entertainment choices.

The Olde World Theatre Company plays are my particular favorite.

They serve beer but are a very family friendly environment. Located close to Vanderbilt in the Hillsboro Village area, I highly recommend checking out their website to see if there is something happening of interest to you.

Support The Belcourt!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my second trip to the Belcourt & every time I have seen great indie films! I definitely need to keep this theater on my radar more often!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Best Indie theater in Nashville. Great movies & Staff plus they have a great FULL bar! Become a member & get big discounts too!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

In the heart of Hillsboro Village in Nashville is a theatre that not only shows "artsy" films but current headliners and perhaps other movies that were the background to the current hot hit. They hold "theme" weeks where you might be able to catch numerous spaghetti westerns, Woody Allen flicks, etc.
They have a quaint, efficient snack bar offering wine! Water by the cup is free - "free at last"!

Parking is available in the lot next door for free, but the method changes. My most recent visit had me obtain a parking ticket when I bought my movie ticket, then run back out to my car to stick it on the dash. Previously they had a code for the meter box, but then again, you had to run out once you got that from the ticket office.

Only downside. Teeny, tiny women's bathroom, so if you're a large gal, do you duty before coming!

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Went to see Moonrise Kingdom on a Thursday night and place was packed! Great location- I think you get a deal on parking if you buy tickets online or at least people next to us did. Have great variety of films. Will be back!