“Breakfast on Historic Franklin Sqaure”
Review of Ruby Sunshine

Ruby Sunshine
Description: Ruby Sunshine is the newest restaurant from the owners of New Orleans' beloved Ruby Slipper Café. Bringing the same Big Easy twist to breakfast and brunch classics, Ruby Sunshine marks the company's first foray outside of the Southern Gulf region of the U.S.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great breakfast spot on Franklins historic square...our server Rory was outstanding..he was extremely personable and made excellent food recommendations...definitely will go back

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the two tomato eggs benedict & sat in the bar. It was divine! Our server, Matthew, was wonderful & I highly recommend!! Go here now, you will not disappointed!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

We stopped in for coffees a mid day pick me up. So we did not have food, but the coffee was fresh and the hot chocolate was actually real chocolate. The "bartender" hand made all the drinks. The food that we saw coming out looked great. And found that it is a sister restaurant to one of my favs in New Orleans.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019

I tried this restaurant for the first time and enjoyed it very much. It’s pretty casual, not much ambiance, but the food is delicious. I had the fried green tomato eggs Benedict and it was outstanding. It’s served on the biggest, lightest biscuit you’ve ever seen and the accompanying hollandaise sauce is perfect. My friends enjoyed their selections of omelets as well. The menu does include entrees, and sandwiches, along with a kids menu. There’s street parking or the public garage. This is a great little restaurant and I’ll be back.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank formerstew7
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

First time here. Excellent!! Ordered an omelette with chorizo, fantastic!!! The omelette came with a biscuit, which was the star of the meal. They serve the biscuit with sugar cane and molasses butter - outrageously delicious. Mimosas were excellent, recommend the The Ruby Sunshine mimosa with OJ and Pomegranate. My new favorite brunch place in Franklin!!!

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Ruby Sunshine? Share your experiences!