“Good deal for renting bikes”

Hilton Head Bicycle Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1993, Hilton Head Bicycle Company has been providing residents and visitors with bicycle rentals, service and sales. All bike rentals include baskets and locks and delivery is free to most areas of the island. Open 7 days a week 9am to 5 pm.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Rented bikes on a weekly 2 for 1 deal for $30 during Feb. 2014. The guy offered to deliver the bikes to the place we were staying for a small fee. They picked up the bikes for free. Good deal.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"cart"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2013

On our recent visit to HH, we stayed at Island Links and we rented bikes from Hilton Head Bicycles for a mere $16/pp/week. All were good quality and we enjoyed biking to the beach just about a mile away and to many other spots around the plantation – only a few mishaps along the way. Never a problem with the bikes. They were deliverd to the resort and parked right outside our door when we arrived and they were picked up after we departed. A good deal for sure!

1  Thank nala22
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our order was at the condo when it was promised. Three adult bikes with locks. We enjoyed the bikes and when we thought one needed serviced,we just called and a young man came right over to our condo and took care of the job. Wonderful way to enjoy Hilton Head Island.

1  Thank Dana K
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great experience with Hilton Head Bicycle Company. It was easy-peasy to make a reservation online. The bike was delivered straight to my address before I even arrived. When I tried it out the first night and decided it was too short, I phoned the next morning. They swapped out the bike for me immediately, no extra charge. When I left the island, I simply left the bike chained up where I had originally found it. I thought the bicycle was in great condition and was very happy riding it. The transaction couldn't have been any easier or more convenient. None of my precious vacation time was wasted picking up or dropping off the bike. And the price was the best I found through my online research. Highly recommended. If I get to go back next summer, I plan to rent from Hilton Head Bicycle Company again.

1  Thank BeaconHillNan
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I ordered the bikes on line but did need to call so we could order a trike. Staff friendly and helpful. The bikes were at our condo upon arrival and the order was correct.....2 regular bikes, 1 trike and 1 tandem. We had absolutely no problems with the bikes and so enjoyed riding them on the beach. Overall a good experience.