“Great for older children”

Hilton Head Bicycle Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1993, Hilton Head Bicycle Company has been providing residents and visitors with bicycle rentals, service and sales. All bike rentals include baskets and locks and delivery is free to most areas of the island. Open 7 days a week 9am to 5 pm.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place did not rent pull along carts for or toddler, bikes are everywhere in Hiltonhead and this is a must do. Great relaxing bike trails

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Needed to trade in one of our bikes for a smaller one, but had never been to the bike shop because bikes had been delivered to us. Was on the right street but mistakenly walked in here because the names of the two bike companies were so similar. Although I was clearly a tad lost and confused, the two men working the shop were rude, unhelpful and mocked me as I tried to figure out where to go. Played like they had NEVER heard of another bike company anywhere nearby. Turns out where I needed to be was 1.5 buildings away but not well marked. Rude, rude, rude people and my 10 year old watched the whole thing. They could have cared less. Suggest you take your good money elsewhere because there are plenty of charming and kind folks on the island who would be happy to rent you a bike. Start with HiltonHeadBikeRental.com at 843-384-9322.

2  Thank familyof522181
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We recently stayed in Sea Pines on Hilton Head And reserved bikes through Hilton Head Bicycle Company The bikes were at our rental home when we arrived, in good shape and had baskets and bike locks. It couldn't have been more convenient!

4  Thank JPDonohue
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Rented bikes with burley or the kids as well as pack-n-play and booster seat. Everything was delivered to our condo and was in great condition. Would use again.

1  Thank sara1146
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My family and I visited the week before Halloween, and rented bikes for everyone. Rich took our order, and was very friendly. We got bikes that looked to be brand new. The driver was not particularly friendly, but neither are the guys who deliver pizza. We only had one problem the whole week. My son blew a tube, we called, spoke to Nathan(also very friendly), and the bike was replaced within 30 minutes. We will rent from them again next year!