Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Service!

We brought our bikes with us and I wanted a new bike seat so we stopped by this shop. They had... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
dmg1955
Murrysville, Pennsylvania
No problems at all which is everything I wanted.

Called them a couple months in advance to reserve the bicycles. When we arrived at the house the... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2018
Errol B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around South Carolina
from $20.00
from $76.32
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews rented bikes bike seat adult bikes bikes were delivered sea pines condo cart shop
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Needed to trade in one of our bikes for a smaller one, but had never been to the bike shop because bikes had been delivered to us. Was on the right street but mistakenly walked in here because the names of the two bike companies were so similar. Although I was clearly a tad lost and confused, the two men working the shop were rude, unhelpful and mocked me as I tried to figure out where to go. Played like they had NEVER heard of another bike company anywhere nearby. Turns out where I needed to be was 1.5 buildings away but not well marked. Rude, rude, rude people and my 10 year old watched the whole thing. They could have cared less. Suggest you take your good money elsewhere because there are plenty of charming and kind folks on the island who would be happy to rent you a bike. Start with HiltonHeadBikeRental.com at 843-384-9322.

Date of experience: March 2013
2  Thank familyof522181
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We recently stayed in Sea Pines on Hilton Head And reserved bikes through Hilton Head Bicycle Company The bikes were at our rental home when we arrived, in good shape and had baskets and bike locks. It couldn't have been more convenient!

4  Thank JPDonohue
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Rented bikes with burley or the kids as well as pack-n-play and booster seat. Everything was delivered to our condo and was in great condition. Would use again.

1  Thank sara1146
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My family and I visited the week before Halloween, and rented bikes for everyone. Rich took our order, and was very friendly. We got bikes that looked to be brand new. The driver was not particularly friendly, but neither are the guys who deliver pizza. We only had one problem the whole week. My son blew a tube, we called, spoke to Nathan(also very friendly), and the bike was replaced within 30 minutes. We will rent from them again next year!

Date of experience: October 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Our bikes were at the villa when we arrived for our vacation. Unfortunately, our son crashed his bike midweek,resulting in a flat tire. Within an hour of our call to the bike shop, the bike was replaced with a different bike, no questions asked...Just terrific customer service! This is the second year that we have rented from HH BIke Company...we will call them again next year!

Date of experience: August 2011