“Excellent Customer Service”

Hilton Head Bicycle Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1993, Hilton Head Bicycle Company has been providing residents and visitors with bicycle rentals, service and sales. All bike rentals include baskets and locks and delivery is free to most areas of the island. Open 7 days a week 9am to 5 pm.
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Our bikes were at the villa when we arrived for our vacation. Unfortunately, our son crashed his bike midweek,resulting in a flat tire. Within an hour of our call to the bike shop, the bike was replaced with a different bike, no questions asked...Just terrific customer service! This is the second year that we have rented from HH BIke Company...we will call them again next year!

2  Thank BeviKAY
in 4 reviews
"cart"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was really surprised to read some of the comments written below. I use Hilton Head Bicycle company when we need bikes on the Island. Their store manager Nate has always been helpful and courteous. Our bikes have always been delivered on time and we never had any mechanical issues. The delivery guys aren't the most talkative but they have a lot of bikes to deliver! I think HHBike company rentals are reasonably priced too. We were going to rent in South Beach one afternoon and it was almost cheaper to buy bicycles than to rent 5 bikes for 1 day.

3  Thank NYtoHHI
Reviewed June 10, 2011

We got on our bikes after their delivery and couldnt even get out of the parking lot. One pin was missing and one in the wrong hole in cart attachment. My son could have really been hurt. Thank goodness he had his bike helmet on. One of their employees was on site delivering or picking up bikes when this happened and all he told us was to call! We were ready to go on to the beach so my husband temporarily "fixed" it with a strap. On the way to the beach someone's bike chain broke! Yep, same company. These kids drop off the bikes and don't check the equipment and then hope you tip them. Thank goodness we didnt. We did get an apology later in the wkend....another employee was pretty outraged by it. We will be using a different bike rental next year. Oh, and my bike was REALLY squeaky....to the point it was almost embarrassing! lol I'm sure the humidity/ocean air has something to do with that, but I have a feeling they really dont maintain their fleet.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

No problems - great service. Speedy service with bikes delivered less than one hour of my call. Bikes were well maintained.

2  Thank roylpita