Review Highlights
Amazing Fishing

I go kayaking on the pond all the time. Yes it is covered in lilly pads and weeds but it makes it... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2016
burkertjason59
Leesport, Pennsylvania
Local Boat And Tackle Shop Closed May 2014

My friend for some time Roger had an auction and sold of and closed the bait, tackle, and boat... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2014
Gerald M
Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pennsylvania
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had driven past pecks pond in winter thought it would be a good place to fish so scheduled a day to take my daughter bass fishing. We made an apt with roger to meet at 6am, he didn't show till almost 630. Then the lake is a giant weed mess couldn't even use trolling motor no clear water anywhere on lake weeds up to surface every where had to row for 3 miles tried everything in my arsenal pulling up nothing but weeds left frustrated three hours later. Went two miles away to promised land state park and limited out in five hours.... Do not go here to fish this is a dying lake, I'm sure there are fish but invasive weeds have taken over and made it disgusting.

4  Thank Lewis863
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Rented a run down old boat with a weak battery that left me stranded...no wonder they give you a whistle. The undergrowth was so thick the propeller was constantly jammed, and there is barely a clean spot to cast your line. You can barely launch your boat the growth is so thick. A very frustrating day.

18  Thank ringo8553