“Gran Canyon helicopter flight tour”

All Las Vegas Tours Inc.
Ranked #1,429 of 984 things to do in Nevada
Sydney, Australia
“Gran Canyon helicopter flight tour”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Tour was great the sights and narration of the area and history we're amazing we flew over the Hoover Dam and the vast Barron planes before we saw the magnificent Canyon we then dropped down into the Canyon for a Champagne breakfast and a small walk to take in the view.
Our pilot was very informative and imparted much history and local knowledge to us thank you Rob
If this is not on your to do list in Vegas I highly recommend you add it.

Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Las Vegas”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The tour I had in Las Vegas was amazing, so much too see. Its so amazing...I love Vegas all the hotels were amazing. The whole experience was one I will never forget. There's a lot to do and a lot of shows. Denny's has great prices to eat. A lot of walking so wear good walking shoes. I would recommend to see all the hotels because each one is unique. I don't gamble but I love sight seeing. The night life is all night a lot of young kids out drinking and having fun...Best time to go is February because the weather is perfect...

Visited April 2013
1 Thank KIM422
Lincoln, Rhode Island
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Hoover Dam”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Tour was very informational and fun. The meal was very good and filling and it was not just a sightseeing tour. Awesome views fun and truly inspiring when you consider how it was built and the time. Be sure to view the videos at the end of the inner tour of the Dam.

Visited February 2014
West Point, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for...or NOT!!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We purchased round trip pass from the airport. I called the 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. After waiting 10 minutes, I called to verify and the dispatcher told me she didn't have my reservation. She then put me on call to "check with a supervisor". She then said the driver was there and left because the bellman said no one was waiting (though the bellman denied such conversation). I would NOT recommend this company.

Visited March 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“light show in vegas”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The tour was great and the guide, Rene, was very good. She answered any questions we had and knew her stuff about Vegas. We will be back again, maybe on another tour package that is offered
Great time and everyone should go on this tour

Visited February 2014