Review Highlights
Educational and Informative Quality Tour

Our guides were great. The information was bountiful and the value is outstanding. Strongly... read more

Reviewed December 23, 2014
Rene7007
Calgary, Canada
Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride

Reviewed October 10, 2014
Harrycat168
Newcastle and Gateshead, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2015

We all bought RT tickets to our hotel on the strip. The return trip was a nightmare and the shuttle never arrived to get us. We were very lucky that another airport shuttle company (Show Time) was kind enough to take us. Otherwise we would have definitely missed our flight home. The dispatcher just kept saying it will be another 20 minutes, another 7 minutes ... on and on until an hour passed by. Granted, they were having some marathon on the strip and they closed the strip down. Traffic was a mess everywhere, HOWEVER, this wasn't the first marathon and the buses should have had a plan in place or at least told us that they may not be able to pick us up! Had we missed our flight, there would be no place to stay in town due to that marathon. I plan on giving "Show Time" and it's driver a rave review for adopting us onto their shuttle bus. I don't expect to get my money back from these idiots so my loss. However ... never again! And I'll make sure my friends and relatives know the same about this deadbeat shuttle service. Live and learn I guess.

2  Thank Kukana2015
Reviewed September 3, 2015

I would not reccommend thsi shuttle to anyone. They have the worst customer service and the rudest dispatcher. Arrived at approximately 12:45 am, the ticket booth was closed. They had to look up our info and gave the driver the all go. The return trip was a nightmare. I received two different pick up times with two different reservation numbers. An employee named Melissa said the 9:05 p.m driver (September 1, 2015) would have your information, but when he arrived he didn't and the rude dispatcher would not listen to driver who was speaking on my behalf he just kept saying they have to pay. i had to call the office and speak to different people before issue was resolved. It was a completely frustrating experience. I would not reccommend this shuttle service to anyone neither would I take them again.

3  Thank Carol J
Reviewed June 2, 2015

Booked this tour for us and another couple. Enjoyed the bus trip. Driver did well with getting us to our destinations. We also were able to stop at Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Our time at the chocolate factory was short, but still enjoyed the quick visit.

1  Thank BordnerC
Reviewed February 12, 2015

What a great way to visit Laughlin for the day!!!!!! The bus picked us up at our hotel and then we got right on the bus for Laughlin from their office. It was the perfect day trip!!!!!

2  Thank Lily399
Reviewed January 27, 2015

I booked this tour for myself as my husband and friends were attending a convention in Vegas. I am so glad that I did. Such a fun and informative excursion! Jason was our guide and Alan was the bus driver. Both very friendly and fun to be with all day. It was nice to be away from Vegas to see what else is out there. The whole trip was very hassle free! I highly recommend taking this tour!

Reviewed January 7, 2015

For those who enjoy getting away from the city streets, the tour we took with Bill to the Valley of Fire State Park is perfect. Fortunately the weather was also perfect which meant clear colours for photographs. The service, from booking on-line, to hotel pick up, tour, and drop off, was fantastic - absolutely hassle free which is what you desire when on holidays. We stopped at the Lost City Museum before heading into the park area. Although this stop was short, it did afford much more time at the stops in the park areas. An ample lunch was supplied and plenty of time at each stop for taking photographs. This is a small group tour (only three guests on this day) which means there is a little more flexibility. Bill was an informative and friendly host who willingly shared his passion for the place. This was one of the best days we had during our week long stay in Vegas. Definitely good value for money.

Reviewed December 23, 2014

Our guides were great. The information was bountiful and the value is outstanding. Strongly recommend it

Reviewed December 21, 2014

The was a fixed wing plane from the Executive Airport in Henderson to the Grand Canyon, then a helicopter into the Canyon. We also did the little bus tour to the various sites along the rim, including the Skywalk. This is THE way to see the Grand Canyon!! WOW! An amazing lunch was also included at one of the sites.

2  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed December 12, 2014

Our Sundance Helicopter Sunset Grand Canyon Tour was without any doubt the best ever vacation trip we have experienced. The original afternoon flight for the Friday was cancelled due to really bad visibility and to be far Sundance made the correct decision, however they immediately re-scheduled us for the Sunday Sunset flight and oh boy was it worth the wait, limo pickup, 45 min flight each way flying over the hoover dam, wicker basket picnic, champers, and then a flight back to Vegas as the sun set behind the hills allowing us to reach Vegas just as darkness had fallen with the final incredible spectacle as we flew the complete length of the Vegas Strip to land back at the airport. If you can afford the cost then do not miss this fantastic opportunity. AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT MAY NEVER BE MATCHED.

Reviewed October 10, 2014 via mobile

We booked a bus trip with Papillion tours from Las Vegas. A 3 hour bus journey there, and 3 hours back stopping via The Hoover Dam.
Big air conditioned bus with toilet facility on board. Amazing scenery along the way and upon arrival a helicopter ride down to the floor of the canyon and then a boat trip along the Colorado river. It was awesome, our first time in a helicopter. amazing views, got some fabulous photos from helicopter and boat, well worth $430 dollars we paid. Take care though it's extremely hot at the bottom, they do provide you with water, but I would advise carrying a bottles with you. It's was 110 deg when we were there (Sept 17 2014). On the way there and back there are toilet stops, we bought some food and beer and had a drink with some of the other tourists who were on our bus.
Very tiring day trip but worth every dollar.