“Hoover Dam/West Rim tour”

All Las Vegas Tours Inc.
Ranked #161 of 387 Tours in Nevada
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I would like to praise All Las Vegas Tours for the fabulous time they gave us on our trip to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and The Skywalk. Even tho my wife uses a mobility scooter to get around, the driver/guide always made sure we were the first off the bus and first n to make sure my wife was comfortable. When we got to the Grand Canyon, even tho we had to change buses for the last part up to the Rim, they made sure we got all the way up by letting us stay on the bus and the driver waited for while we did the Skywalk and then drove us to the observation point at Guano Point. Other passengers took the shuttle but we were made to feel special and to make her trip easier, we commend you ..

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Four of us celebrated our 50th Birthday by taking the Hoover Dam/Vegas Strip Sunset flight. Our limo picked us up at the hotel and the driver was personable and courteous. Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly. What a great tour! The pilot was knowledgeable and despite the crazy winds that evening, it was a smooth flight. It was a great time had by all. I will highly recommend this excursion to all my friends. Thank you Vegas Tours Inc!!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

For my husband's bday I booked the Hoover Dam & Las Vegas Strip Twilight Helicopter Tour (Helicopter) with this company.

In my opionin this was the only way to see the canyon (other than hiking it)! The views were incredible, the ride was comfortable and fun. And the pilot was great! I recommend the sunset tour because the colors along the rocks was simply amazing. And when you return to Las Vegas at sun down, the lights on the strip looked great too.

Lots of fun and totally worth it!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

There were five of us that got to enjoy this tour together. The pilot was very friendly and really informational. There were three out of the five of us that had never flown and he made our experience enjoyable.
This tour is great if you want to see the Grand Canyon and Colorado River however you do not want your whole day swallowed up.
This tour is great we booked this from Australia and never had any issues

1  Thank Ladylawson52
See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I was referred to them by a friend who arrived earlier in the day. He said he waited 10 minutes before the shuttle left. I aarved later on Friday night around 5 and headed to their stand. After buying a ticket I was turned away from a shuttle because the driver didn't want to make any other stops. So I waited and waited for another bus. Finally another one arrived and we got loaded. The bus was packed full but our driver was not insight. When I asked how long until we leave I was given a rude remark from the agent that she runs the curb not the bus. We waited for over an hour from the time we got on the bus until we actually left. It took another 45 minutes to get to the frst stop on the strip. After 2 plus hours I had enough and grabbed my bag and walked across the street to my hotel. A few hours later I ran into someone from the bus. They claimed they were on the bus for another 1 plus before the got dropped off.

13  Thank nhurianek