“Stay at the Niobrara River Ranch!!!!! The 'Cowboy' people are referring to is very accommodating and down to earth.”
Review of Niobrara River

Niobrara River
Ranked #102 of 465 things to do in Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stay at the Niobrara River Ranch!!!!! It's beautiful! The 'Cowboy' people are referring to is very accommodating and down to earth. We WILL be going back sooner than later!

1 Thank Nepy2x

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“RUDE OWNER!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The ruddest owner I have ever spoke with. Very disrespectful, no people skills at all! I called to book a reservation and was treated aful by him! I should have researced and looked at other reviews, they are spot on! This guy is not a person you want to do any kind of business with. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
10 Thank Chris P
Kearney, Nebraska
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“don't miss this Nebraska attraction!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have lived in Nebraska my whole life and for some reason I have never experienced tubing down the Niobrara River. I have heard so many great things about this river trip and every good thing I heard was true! We decided to do the 4 hour trip in the national reserve (Cornell bridge to Berry Bridge - no drinking) and it was so beautiful - a whole new side of Nebraska. I would highly recommend tuping down the river if you want a relaxing afternoon. We are considering making this a yearly trip - it was just so fun! Next time we would probably stay in Valentine or camp as this time we just made it a day trip which made for a very long day.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Danell_11
Misouri
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Family reunion”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We rented four cabins for a family reunion plus books a river rafting trip. It was a very good weekend. The cabins have everything that one needs from bed linen to direct TV, wine corkscrew to pots and pans, and lots of room for everyone. The setting was beautiful, the wildlife wild and the river excellent.

We had babies, toddlers, tweens and teens, old folks and young folks - everyone had a good time.

Mr. Simmons and his staff will come fix whatever you need and Jaida left her phone # incase anything was needed. Mr. Simmons is polite and not a talker.

I would definately stay here again. It is great for a large group or a couple.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank 1010CRD
Springdale, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Niobrara River Ranch”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We took a family trip to the Niobrara River Ranch last week. We had a great time. The cabins were beautiful. The staff was so friendly, namely Jaida and Roy. Lee the owner was very accomdating although he isn't much of a talker. We highly recommend staying at the River Ranch.

Visited June 2012