Review Highlights
Cannot wait

I have not been on the trail for a few years, I am looking forward to taking my daughter and her... read more

Reviewed February 10, 2020
bbggtt
Beverly, MA
Beautiful Fall Drive

The foliage was beautiful along the drive. Just wish they would have had more hiking trails and... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019
Momsy63
Lafayette, Louisiana

Recommended experiences in and around Massachusetts
from $57.75
from $105.00
from $28.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews north adams natural beauty new england scenic views leaf peeping lovely drive bridge of flowers mount greylock hairpin peak route falls statue byway ma wigwam geographic
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2015

Rode from east to west Thursday, Oct. 15 Never have I seen so much color there (I take the drive every year). Get off your couch and go!!!!

3  Thank Burgerlover_9
Reviewed October 16, 2015

The drive along the Mohawk Trail is very pretty and the villages along the way picturesque. especially liked Shellburn Falls and The Bridge of Flowers.

4  Thank Mark W
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

We drove on 11th October and were not disappointed. The whole drive was awesome with beautiful fall colors. So many stops to take pictures and enjoy the beauty. Worth mentioning are Hairpin turn and the highest point on the road. It is a romantic drive for sure.

5  Thank meghali_mazumdar
Reviewed October 12, 2015

We traveled the Mohawk trail along Rt. 2 through Mass. It was wonderful. The views were wonderful and the drive was very relaxing. Many places to stop and take in the vistas. Don't miss the Bridge of Flowers and the views at the hairpin turn.

4  Thank Tina J
Reviewed October 10, 2015

My wife and I drove the Mohawk Trail in early October and were underwhelmed. It has some scenic parts, but overall there are far more scenic drives in New England. If you're in the area, drive it, but I would not make a special trip just for this. We did, and I regret spending a day in this area as opposed to other parts of New England.

8  Thank MNSiouxFan