“Fun and conditioning”
Review of Appalachian Trail

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The AT starts at Springer but I also love the approach trail from Amicalola where the lodge is worth a trip in itself.

There are newer reviews for Appalachian Trail

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I done all 70 something miles on the Georgia trail. I would do it again and pack light.

2  Thank Jake924
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Hiking part of the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail was very tough but well worth it! The shelters and water sources were great and the scenery was beautiful. The through hikers were still beginning so we decided to do our section hike heading south. There were some amazing people and great stories!

1  Thank alicia0325
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Hiked 20 miles on the AT in three days. It was the most physically demanding thing that I have ever done. The scenery was beautiful and it was an experience that I will never forget. If you are thinking about hiking it please take the right equipment and do your research. You want to enjoy your hike not be wishing that you never started.

4  Thank pennypoo70
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We took this drive on April, and it's amazingly beautiful. We could only wonder how much more beautiful it should be in autumn. We went from Dahlonega to Blue Ridge and it's quite a ride. A lot of curves so if you tend to get dizzy, I strongly suggest you take a dramamine