“Hot Air Balloon”

Balloon Rides Online
Ranked #1,943 of 2,848 Tours in California
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Used a livingsocial.com voucher to go on this flight. What a great deal! The flight was fantastic and our pilot, Ferrel, was most knowledgeable, experienced and a great story teller! We had a beautiful sunset tour over Rancho Santa Fe and Del Mar. The champagne (and orange juice for you non-drinkers) was a very nice way to end the tour. I would highly recommend this to locals and visitors to San Diego!

2  Thank jeans151617
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I bought a Groupon to go with friends on a balloon ride. Little did I know that my Groupon was with a different company than where they bought theirs. How the heck was I supposed to know? No big deal, we just agreed we'd take pictures of each other from the different balloons since we were flying Temecula on the same day, right? Wrong! My friends got a call from the other company saying they were canceling due to weather at 5 AM that morning. We showed up with Balloon Rides Online at 6:15 AM on February 28th and the sky was clear and weather beautiful. It was a great flight and the staff was really nice. By the way, Balloon Rides Online uses different elite balloon companies to service their rides - this morning we were with Magical Adventure Balloon Rides. Can't say enough good things about Denni and his staff at Magical. I'm bummed that I didn't get to fly with my friends but so happy that I got a company where the groupon paper is worth something instead of that fake bad weather cancel [--].

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I took the evening flight in Del Mar. It was MARR-VEL-OUSSS! Denni checked us in and Ferrel was our pilot. Mr. Clean and William Dafoe lookalikes for any girls that are interested. Champagne was great and a beautiful sunset. We checked in next to another company in Del Mar and I am glad I spent a few dollars more for my balloon ride. We booked through Balloon Rides Online and Magical Adventures was the company that flew us. It cost more money but worth every penny.