“OMG Whatever you do you must visit here”

Ranked #7 of 30 things to do in Holguin
essex
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“OMG Whatever you do you must visit here”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I love it here everything you could possibly want on a day out - welcome drinks a bit of horse riding a rodeo show a bit of fishing lunch amazing if you want you can book a days reef fishing here I think my husband and I paid about £30 went out fishing 6 people on the boat then when we got back to shore it was all cooked including the tuna I caught along with plantin
and then transfers back to hotel too
and if you want a great guide just ask for angelo who looks a bit like eddie murphy but just a great guy.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank nutterEssex

• Polish first
Ottawa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Dolphins”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I would recommend this when in Cuba, they have one of the cheapest rates for swimming with the dolphins. Departing on Catamaran you will be entertained all the way to this man made aquarium in the open ocean. What a treat loved every moment.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank jayjaymck
Bristol, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

This was defiantly the highlight of our holiday. A beautiful place, with lovely scenery. The staff were very welcoming, we watched a sea lion show which was great and swimming with the dolphins was something we will never forget! Will defiantly be back!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank tak1990
Brighton
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful, animal friendly park”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went on 14th April, the day before our wedding day. We has such a fantastic time, it really was the experience of a lifetime. The photographer at the park took photos with our camera, so we didn't have to buy the one he took. Just tipped and thanked him. The trainers are fabulous, and are really good at making nervous people feel at ease. The show was brilliant, you have to do this trip!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank MrsJosieWilson
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Swimming with dolphins is Something I wanted to do for ages the dolphins looked well cared for great experience and the sea lions/dolphin show was well worth the visit something I would highly recommend.

Visited March 2014