“Dolphin Trip. Amazing. Amazing.”

Ranked #7 of 30 things to do in Holguin
Birmingham, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Dolphin Trip. Amazing. Amazing.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Firstly.. the staff here are brilliant. So friendly and lovely.

One of the trainers looked after my personal camera.. when I checked it I had tons of photos and some great videos. It was a man, I cant remember his name but I cannot thank him enough!

So glad I did this trip and would go back tomorrow if I could, the experience with the Dolphins was unreal. The trainers do a great job, the dolphins are SOOOO clever its unbelievable.
We had atleast 30 minutes in the water with the Dolphins as our group was smaller, well worth the money.. Lots of kisses, cuddles, jumps, clapping, splashing and laughs. I would recommend to pay to do all 3 tricks.. you will regret it if you dont!

Didnt want it to end, the sealion and dolphin shows are also brilliant. I cant recommend this place enough.. Highlight of my holiday!

Visited November 2013
4 Thank sunlove06

• Polish first
Washago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice views while riding horseback”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Idelen (spelling), our guide was excellent; super smart and fluent in many languages...Views were brilliant and horses gentle.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank M K S
bangor, co down, n.ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

never thought i'd be kissed by a dolphin had a great time, even watching other's doing tricks with dolphins was 99 pesos a great day out.

Visited October 2013
West Malling
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Dolphins/ Horse riding”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Further to our review of Sol Rio de Luna y Mares...
Two great trips to the park. First for horse riding, fantastic morning, two beautiful calm horses, especially for my wife who had her first horse ride this day. Knowledgable guide.
Second for swim with dolphins. As I think everyone else will testify it was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had. Its truly magical to get up close and personal with the beautiful and intelligent creatures. Great show after and sealion show too. If you do not do anything else while in Cuba DO NOT miss out on this day.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Deol
Stamford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Dolphin day”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

While staying at the PRDO we went for the second time to this park,well this place is amazing the dolphins are so well kept and have an extremely large enclosure to swim in.The show they put on is also very good.I am sure we will go back for a third visit when we go back next year.If anybody has the chance to visit this place please go you will not regret it,and take some sun screen with you it gets very hot watching the shows.

Visited May 2013