“Outstanding service catered to suit your needs”
Review of Trinidad Travels

Trinidad Travels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We organize different types of services and activities of your interest, inside and outside our beautiful city of Trinidad, making the organization of these, the most flexible and personalized way to make you enjoy the real Cuban experience. Our mission is work tirelessly in order to achieve your expectations and wishes and our greatest satisfaction is to make you enjoy a truly unique and unforgettable staying in our beatiful island.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We spent 3 months planning our 10 day tour of Cuba with Reinier at Trinidad Travels. We exchanged many emails and on every occasion, Reinier answered promptly and had excellent knowledge and suggestions for our itinerary.
We were a group of 7 tourists.
We were picked up at Havana airport and assisted literally 24/7! The tour was completely flexible and Reinier was easy going and helpful. We had so much fun and insisted Reinier join us in all our activities including dinners and dancing.
Having Reinier as our guide was the best way to tour Cuba. We felt safe and he acted as our interpreter assisting us with everything from changing money to ordering meals to locating tickets for the ballet. I would highly recommend Reinier without hesitation.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We spent 9 days in Cuba and Reiner was with us all this time.For anyone wanting a unique Cuban experience I recommend Reiner. We merely told him what we wanted to do and he went and organised it To us he was more like a close friend than a tour guide.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 14, 2014

During a 3-day engagement customized to my specific photographic needs - Reinier helped me gain critical access to all the specific photographic opportunities I had on my wish list - and then some. To any photographer looking for a Cuban guide/handler/fixer - I can highly recommend Reinier. In Cuba - it’s particularly important to team up with a local contact to help translate, make logistics arrangements and gain access to the right people. One of Reinier's unique strenghts is his ability to form positive connections with anyone, quickly establishing trust - and thereby creating unique opportunities for photography. It certainly helps that Cubans are warm and open people - but Reinier has the ability to engage in story-telling - creating a very positive experience for everyone. With Reinier in front - no doors were closed to me during my recent trip to Trinidad - and I came away with many truly remarkable images and memories.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Lauge S
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We arranged two activities for our group of four through Reinier of Trinidad Travels whose name we found in our Lonely Planet Guide. He is very nice, friendly, and intelligent and speaks excellent English. The first activity was a horseback ride to the Valle des Ingenios which was led by Orlando as Reinier was unavailable that day. We had a great day, the horses were well cared for and very calm and Orlando had complete control over them all the time which was great as none of us were experienced riders. We rode through the valley and on to a pool with a waterfall where we had a lovely swim. We also stopped at a rancho where we had lunch. The food was very good and a lot more than we needed. We throughly enjoyed our day. The following day we went for a hike with Reinier to Salto de Caburni in the Topes de Collantes national park. First we went in a taxi up into the mountains and then we trekked 350m down into a valley on a really beautiful trail to some waterfalls where we had a fantastic swim in the gorgeous pool. it took about 40 minutes to walk downhill and about and hour to walk back up again. Reinier is very knowledgeable about the park and we enjoyed hearing all about it. The terrain was fairly steep but no problem for anyone with even a moderate level of fitness. We enjoyed a great sandwich at the outdoor cafe back at the start of the trail and a beer at the adjoining bar where the bar stools consist of a set of swings. Overall a perfect day! Reinier also gave us some great recommendations for salsa dancing classes at Salsa Underground and delicious pizza at the San Jose restaurant. Overall we were delighted that we arranged our activities through Reinier and are more than happy to recommend him to others who visit Trinidad, our favourite place in Cuba.

5  Thank MMc2014
Reviewed November 20, 2013

On my recent visit to Trinidad my friends and I went on a 1 day horse-riding trip to the beautiful waterfalls with Reinier as a guide. It was a brilliant day from start to finish, he helped us all get into our comfort zone with the horses (none of us were confident riders), kept us entertained with stories and jokes all day, and allowed us to take our own time with the tour. It is clear that ensuring his tour guests have a good time, and are well looked after is evidently incredibly important to him. I would highly recommend doing a tour with his company Trinidad travels when visiting Trinidad. It is also worth noting that his English is excellent.

2  Thank Pip L