“Clean, comfortable and a great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Hostal Los Hermanos
Ranked #84 of 228 Specialty Lodging in Trinidad
Toronto, Canada
“Clean, comfortable and a great place to stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Was a very clean, comfortable and great home stay. Brothers that ran it were very friendly. Food was excellent and location great. Had air conditioner, fan and private bathrooms. Made for a comfortable stay in Trinidad!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Have recently spent 2 nights in Los Hermanos and highly recommend it. Adi was our main contact and was friendly, helpful and obliging.

He and Ignacio cooked us a lovely dinner one night - so much food but all very good! Breakfasts were equally as generous.

Nothing was too much trouble with Adi!

Room was large, comfortable, very clean and well furnished. Highlight was the shower! Excellent water pressure.

The casa itself is well appointed - the courtyard out the back is a great spot for relaxing.

Location is also excellent - an easy walk from Plaza Mayor and other places like shop, great street pizza etc

Highly recommend a stay with Adi and Ignacio.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank AFlyingKiwi2
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Such a lovely, cosy, friendly Casa, in the awesome town of Trinidad, Cuba. The room was sooo dark like sleeping in a cave, comfy bed, modern everything. By far the best thing about this Casa is host Adrierki. He's a wonderful bubbly spirit who makes you feel safe and comfortable. Him and his brother cooked the most amazing fish dinner and devine piña coladas. Great location to awesome bars, resturants, galleries and markets. I would definitely go back to Trinidad and stay here again and again. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hostal Los Hermanos felt like our second home in Cuba. Adierki is a great person and we have a lot of respect for the way he built up this hostel and the way he runs it now. We felt like part of the family, cooked together, talked a lot, shared rum and learned a lot about their way of living.

The Hostal and the room itself are very comfortable and modern, with a good private bathroom, good matress, and airco. You can make use of the kitchen when you want to. Adierki also organises transportation, daytrips, groceries and everything else you need.

Adi, Yailin, Isa and Ignacio, thank you for a great stay! We will never forget you.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank NikiHolland
London
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Arrived not feeling great after a meal had at a Casa in playa larga ( Casa frank). I told the Casa host that I was tired and in a bit of pain and needed just to rest. He was very loud and he continued despite my pleas to be "tranquilla". In the ned after about 5 or 6 attempts I gave up and went to my room again and was a little angry indicating he should not disturb me again.

Then he threatened to call the immigration to my husband! Crazy guy. He began to cry and my husband had to comfort him while leaving me in the room to try to sleep.

The next morning, "immigration" arrived. It was explained that there was a water problem in the Casa and so we had to leave immediately. They took my details and we left. We would leave any how so it was not a problem.

I later discovered from a different Casa owner that this is an excuse to ensure you leave. Also the immigration official is nothing of the sort as there are only3 in the area of Trinidad at the time of writing and none are as I described.

I have not idea who the"immigration" official was. My new Casa host thought it might be health official as it USA duty to report any sickness to health department.

I do not recommend you stay here. It is unfriendly and just fake and they can not understand when someoneis sick and needs rest.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Millyalan
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent place to stay in Trinidad!
Los Hermanos are kind, the rooms are very well furnished, the food is amazing, the place is close to the city center!
I wanted to spend two days in Trinidad but then I decided to stay one more night because the city is nice and the casa particular is... like at home!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
Hotel Los Helechos
#2 of 11 in Trinidad
Villa Pinares de Mayari
Villa Pinares de Mayari
#7 of 11 in Holguin
Hotel Roc Santa Lucia (Ex Gran Club)
Hotel Roc Santa Lucia (Ex Gran C...
#1 of 4 in Playa Santa Lucia
Casa MiCuba
Casa MiCuba
#20 of 356 in Trinidad

Been to Hostal Los Hermanos? Share your experiences!