“at diego´s it feels like home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Casa Particular Diego
Ranked #295 of 366 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 11, 2013

this casa particular was my home for christmas 2012 and deserved the name ´la familia´.
casa diego was a little walk from the busstation but still in the centre and in a cozy corner away from the carnoise.
clean and big romms with working! aircondition and hot shower.
but the very best: hospitality

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Diego and his family are the perfect hosts. They are friendly, warm and helpful. His wife Lysandra makes an excellent Cuban food - fish, meet and other Cuban and international dishes. The guest rooms are very clean, spacious and well equipped. The location of the casa particular is centrally located in Trinidad, only a short walk to the center and Plaza Mayor.

But Diego is not only a good host, he also plays fantastic guitar and chess. We had a wonderful unforgettable time there. I say "Thank You" for all and I'm sure I'll be come back soon.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Trinidad Accommodation is something i can not forget it. When me and my husband reached there i was just looking of the walls and the colourful bed clothes. It was something i see first time and in bathroom there are everything is available.

I will must say it will nice for everyone if you will reach here. Awesome place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was in Trinidad for couple of days and I stayed in Diego´s Casa. He and his family are very nice and friendly people. I enjoyed the clean room, morning breakfasts and the best lobster what I ate. The place is centrally located and main squares can be reached by walking in couple of minutes. I was discovering the countryside and nature along Trinidad on Diego´s bike and that was a lot of fun. Thank you for this wonderul holiday, Jan

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed 3 weeks in Diego and Lizandras Casa, it was the second time I visited this casa, and i felt very well here. It is located 10 minuttes from viazulbus, 8 min. from Plaza Major, 5 min. from Central Plaza and 3 min. from Bus to the Beach.(This is on foot.) The Casa has 2 very nice and clean Rooms with toilet and shower. At this place i was introduced to many of Diegos friends and famely and got to se a bite of what is like to be a Cuban. If you are going to Trinidad i can very much recomend You to stay at Diego´s Casa, they are onest, friendly and full of joy to stay with.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My partner and I stayed at Diego's casa for three nights and we had a great time. The casa is not far from the city center and has airconditioned rooms with comfortable beds. The breakfast and dinner served where always delicious. We loved the coffee and beans especially. We both will always have a fond memory of Trinidad and this is mainly because of our great host Diego. He made us feel welcome and shared stories of his life with us, singing his song about Trinidad on the guitar, etc. His wife and daughter are also very sweet. We would highly recommend this casa and will hopefully come back again

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This CASA has comfort rooms. Big bed, air conditioner, shower room, and terrace... Diego and his wife are so kind. And they served good dinner(Langosta was fantastic!!) If you get there in summer, you can eat lots of Mango, too!
I was so satisfied with there, so I stayed 4 nights. :)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends