Hostal Jose y Kirenia
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Trinidad
See available hotels
  • Room Service
Hotel La Ronda(Trinidad)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Club Amigo Costasur(Playa Ancon)
Hotel Ancon(Playa Ancon)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroof terracesister in lawsmall giftbreakfast and dinnerrecommend this casathe busthe ground floorminute walklobsterfamily housewhole familyamazing hostssmall fridgelovely familycuc per persona lovely stayroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Wow, what a lovely stay...Jose & Kirenia were so welcoming from the moment we arrived, their food was delicious, the accommodation clean and tidy with a lovely roof top seating area.
They gave advice on the local area and the steam train, even called the train company to make sure the train was running on the day we wanted to visit!

If visiting Trinidad this is the place to stay, thank you to everyone at Jose & Kirenia's for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We booked the room only for 2 nights but once we got there we just fell inn love with the House and with Trinidad!We decided to stay 2 more nights; unfortunately we could stay in Kirenya house only one more night but she was so kind to find us another lovely place were to stay just round the corner from the house.(Don Barrell Casa Particular which I highly recommend).The hostal Jose and Kirenia is beautuful, clean, a secret spot in Trinidad.Jose and Kirenia are just wonderful and extremely caring people.We loved so much being with them!!!The food is also great and rich.I definitely recommend this hostal to everyone going to Trinidad and I'll be back very soon!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2013

José and Kirenia are sure to give you a first class stay in their cosy casa particular when you visit Trinidad. This lovely family will provide utmost comfort in their picturesque house and serve delicious meals on their spacious roof-top terrasse. They are tremendously hospitable and go to great trouble to make your stay personal and comfortable. As an example my husband´s birthday was honoured with special attention: not only was a huge lobster provided, but also a beautiful home-made birthday cake and a musician to set the scene!
International hotels go home! This is a five-star Casa Particular where you meet a lovely Cuban family in their surroundings. Go to Cuba and meet Cubans. Would go back anytime!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusyRas
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at Jose and Kirenia's for three nights and after traveling the whole of Cuba in 2 weeks this was by far the best casa particular we stayed in. Jose and Kiri were so helpful, they have a lovely house, the food was spectacular and the location is perfect. I'd highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jack c
Reviewed December 20, 2012

在Trinidad 渡過了非常愉快的假期,於Hostal Jose y Kirenia共住了2個晚上,雖然我與丈夫完全不太懂得西班牙文及英文,但仍然十分努力跟我溝通,身體語言遠勝千言萬語,讓我感到十分親切。
房間十分乾淨,晚飯後可走到casa的天台欣賞夜色.
而2晚我亦於casa享用晚餐,媽媽的廚藝亦非常好,尤其是龍蝦,不得不試呢。
如果有機會你一定要入住 Hostal Jose y Kirenia ,要親自感受一下。
在此我非常感謝老闆娘對我們熱情的招待及送給我的小禮物

Spent a very enjoyable holiday in Trinidad at the Hostal Jose y Kirenia stayed two nights, although my husband and I completely do not quite understand Spanish and English, but still worked very hard to communicate with me, body language is far better than a thousand words, so I was very cordial.
The room was very clean, can come to casa's rooftop appreciate the night after dinner.
2 nights, I also casa dinner, my mother's cooking is also very good, especially lobsters and had to try it.
If you have the opportunity, you must want to stay in Hostal Jose y Kirenia, should personally feel.
I am very grateful to the proprietress of the hospitality and gave me a small gift to us

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple