“Wow!”
Review of Simply B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waiheke Island
Simply B
Ranked #17 of 27 Waiheke Island B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our first trip to Waiheke Island and we were fortunate to be staying for 3 nights. The yurts, the view and the food (Mr B is an awesome cook) and the sparkling hospitality made it a stay to remember. We didn't want to leave.

Mr and Mrs B have put a lot of thought behind everything they do. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Havelock North, New Zealand
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We were wahike first timers before staying at simply b. after just one night and day with the very welcoming and gracious mr and mrs B staying in their beautiful yurt, we felt we had seen and done so much in wahike thanks to their great pointers on where to go and of course the use of their bikes.

Of course the yurts were amazing. Everything and more we could of imagined
Thanks the Bs!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have traveled and never have I come across such an amazing place. The hospitality was second to none. The location and rooms out of this world.I will be going back, time and time again. Mr B & Mrs B, you got it right!

• Stayed May 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night with my fiancée. Simply B is an incredible way to explore Waiheke. Mr and Mrs B offer pick up from ferry and are happy to transfer us around the island to wineries, beaches, etc. Having said that, you'll want to stay and enjoy your yurt because they are awesome! Really comfy beds and amazing to be able to open the skylight and watch the stars.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jake F
Reviewed April 30, 2014

From the initial booking enquiry, it was clear that Mr & Mrs B were thinking outside the square and that they were prepared to go out of their way to ensure our requirements were met and exceeded. We were two friends having a weekend getaway so our preference was for accommodation that had separate beds instead of the kingsize bed on offer in the yurts. Mr & Mrs B allowed us to stay in the larger Yoga Yurt and put in single mattresses to accommodate our request. The daytime and evening views across the bay and out to Auckland were stunning. The experience of staying in a Yurt was most pleasurable! Put aside any reservations you may have about the comfort and warmth of the Yurts as there is no issue here. We stayed late April, as the season moves into autumn, so we did get heavy overnight rain on one of the nights, but we remained cosy and snug thanks to the quality of the bedding and insulation. Mrs B is a SUPERWOMAN as she did the majority of the hosting on her own while Mr B was out of town for some of our stay and yet she still offered the pick up mini van service from the ferry and dropped us off to our places of interest. I highly recommend fitting in a private yoga session with Mel - she's an amazing teacher who will customise your session according to your abilities and health needs. We did our session in the morning which set us up with the energy needed to spend the rest of the day exploring the island. To sum up, NO NEGATIVES. Cleanliness, Amenities, Views, Hosting, Service, Breakfasts - ALL SUPREME! Actually, I do have a fault to report... the whole setting and experience is just TOO romantic! I HAVE to bring along my husband next time!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Best place ever for cuples that want some privacy and a quiet place to spend with your love... the hotel owners are just so friendly.
I extremely recoment simply b as a romantic place..
Busket for breakfast

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Hey everyone!

If you are searching for a place to stay on Waiheke Island, I can totally advise you to choose Simply B. It will be the best choice, you have ever made.
I first chose this hotel only because I have seen that you can open the roof, so that you can see the stars at night. But I had a few doubts, since I have never slept in a yurt before. I could not imagne that it would provide the comfort I was searching for.
But when we had arrived, I realised that it is more than comfortable:
The room is luxury and large. The view is absolutely mind-blowing and you can see it from the bed! The bath room is quiet small, but luxury set up. But the best thing is the service. Mr and Mrs B. have been more than friendly. You get a delicious breakfast braugth to your room, whenever you like. You can order a freshly made platter of antipasti, which is really great. For dinner Mr B. cooks a tasty meal for you, if you like. He is an absolutely stunning cook!! If you like to go to town or to another place on the island they can take you there and pick you up again or you can go by bus, which arrives frequently nearby the hotel.
All in all I can say, for me and my girlfriend it has been the greatest vacation ever experienced.
BOOK IT!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

• Stayed March 2014