“My preferred cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Northwood, Iowa
“My preferred cafe”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Gusto is my favorite cafe in Picton. Open for lunch and dinner, the food, coffee and service are brilliant. Staff is very helpful and friendly, and although not on the waterfront, it is a lovely place to sit inside or out and people-watch.

Wellington, New Zealand
“Good Start to the Day”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Knowing we were in for a treat our group of 13 basically took over Gusto for brunch. We were met with friendly service and an excellent menu. Recommended choice the Morning Glory.

• Visited April 2014
Perth, Australia
“Awesome steak and cheese pie!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Awesome steak and cheese pie! Pastry great, meat great, cheese great. That's all I tried, but damn it was good :)

Sydney, Australia
“Great food and great sevice”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This café was recommended to us by locals, and we were not disappointed. A good menu, excellent, friendly service and hearty portions, all competitively priced. We went back on four occasions!

Auckland, New Zealand
“fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I ordered the muesli and we thought it was delicious. So often in cafes (and I live in Auckland!) the muesli option on the menu is ordinary/boring which really annoys me. We had heard that all breakfasts there were great and so it turned out to be as other people we were with ordered totally different things and they raved about their meals too.

Visited February 2014