From the outside it looked more motel so I wasn't expecting much, but I was wrong! It started off well as the staff are so nice and friendly and helpful. It only got better from there as the room was fantastic. Very modern and clean with a little kitchen, good sized bathroom, spacious open plan lounge/bedroom. The room also came with a DVD player and flatscreen TV. DVD's are free from reception. The shower was amazing - it had about 16 shower heads, apparantly this is the only room in the motel that has this shower.
The next day I walked to my Interislander ferry crossing and it was approx 10 minutes away.
Overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel