A lovely greeting at reception? Now that's a great start. We stayed in a standards double suite. It was very large, very neat, very comfortable. Big room big ensure great setup overall. Well located in the heart of town and only a short walk to everything and the supermarket is just across the road. All in all this made it an very enjoyable stay and the price we paid was right on!!! Paid a lot more in Christchurch and got a lot less.
P.S......it's opposite the supermarket car park so convenient to pop over a pick up doe last minute goodies. A nice Sauvignon Blanc???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel