We stayed for 3 days. They upgraded us to a room with a separate bedroom which was good. The room was very comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We hardly had to use our car while staying as it is very convenient for whatever you want to do in Picton. Wholeheartedly recommend it. It is a bit more expensive than average but well worth the extra. Our room (7) had a balcony which looked out towards the harbour (which you could just see thru the buildings)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel