The room was large with a fully equipped kitchen and lots of touches that made it comfortable and homelike. The king size bed was comfortable and the room was clean and fresh. We spent three rainy nights in Picton while waiting for the ferry and couldn't have chosen a better place. The owners were friendly and accommodating and we made use of the gas grill one night for a delicious home cooked meal. We enjoyed their large collection of dvds. Honestly, when we left it was like leaving home! Picton is lovely and near to the wineries and Marlborough Sound, enjoyable even on a rainy day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel