We had an brilliant 4 nights in the Jasmine Court as we chilled in marlborough for a few days.
Sandra and Robbie were excellent hosts and the spa room we booked was superb.
we live in UK but if we are ever in Picton again we would stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel