We only stayed here for one night, after touring all over New Zealand, but it was such good value I suggested the owner put her prices up!! The motel is well situated within walking distance of all there is to see in Picton, and the size of the motel unit/aprtment was absolutely great. Two huge bedrooms, a large fully equipped kitchen, and an enormous lounge/dining area. Good sized TV with DVD's C.D's magazines etc, we were want for nothing.
The owner is very particular, and checks the room before you check in to ensure all is OK, and there was also free internet on hand. At the prices we paid it was an absolute bargain. Clean with comfortable beds, and in a quiet position in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel