“Excellent service, as always”
Review of Endeavour Express Ltd - CLOSED

Endeavour Express Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel with the fast and friendly crew to the Queen Charlotte Track or Sounds Lodges, we are the only carbon neutral water transport operator in the Sounds.
Franz Josef, New Zealand
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent service, as always”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

15 years ago my mother and I used Endeavour Express to travel around the Queen Charlotte and we came back because we remembered it was a great service. We were delighted to find that some things don't change and we got first class treatment this time around as well. I needed help with some other aspects of the trip that I didn't have time for earlier and received all the support I could have asked for, including phone calls made on my behalf. Julian is a personable captain who entertained mum on each leg of her trip around our different accommodations (I walked.) Everything was well organised and the cost was really reasonable for such a great service. This owner operated service is the best!

Visited March 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful service!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Friendly, fun, knowledgeable, safe, local, low-key and great value. There are several services available for accessing the Marlborough Sounds, Endeavor Express was highly recommended to us by the owners of the Gateway Motel in Picton and we didn't regret the choice. We wholeheartedly recommend this service to access the Queen Charlotte Track.

Visited March 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Whoever came up with the luggage transfer service is a genius”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great company to deal with - friendly and professional staff who are willing to go out of their way to help. The skipper was a cool guy - he backtracked to make sure we had a good look at the dolphins. If you're getting from Wellington to Piction via the Interislander ferry (although, personally, I think Bluebridge is better), make sure you organise Queen Charlotte track passes before you book, as you get a small discount off your ferry ticket - we didn't find this out til after the fact.

Visited February 2012
Napier, New Zealand
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“needed to be clearer in travel options available”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I walked half the track and used this company to transfer my pack, which they did without problem. However, as I walked sections quicker than usually suggested, I reached my accommodation stops much earlier than anticipated and they were very disappointing. I wish I had understood the timetable options better and perhaps I could have come back to shore sooner.

Visited February 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Best Water Taxi Service in New Zealand!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Dolphins love chasing the catamaran, since it sits deep in the water. Take a trip to Ships Cove and you are likely to see a large school of Dolphins chasing your boat! Cpt slowed down so we could all snap photos. Fast trip out to your Queen Charlotte hike. I camped 3 nights and the Endeavour delivered my camping gear for a good price. I also rented their tent, sleeping pad and cook stove, all excellent condition. They even included and extra gas cartridge. It felt good to support a family-owned business. Try the New Zealand ice cream.

Visited December 2011