Tresori Motor Lodge
$72
$70
Akaroa Waterfront Motels(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$75
La Rochelle Motel(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$72
$69
$149
Akaroa Village Inn(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$73
Akaroa Criterion Motel(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
$121
$102
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
L'Hotel Akaroa(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$75
Twin Gullies B&B(Akaroa)(Great Value!)
$78
Blythcliffe(Akaroa)
$153
All reviewsrecently stayed herewould stay againspa roomconvenient locationbars and restaurantscooking facilitiesin easy walking distanceroom was largegood sizeupstairs uniteasy parkingexcellent locationlittle riverclose to shopsdolphin cruisequiet at nightthoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Dull, bland, average. A decent place to sleep, but not much more. Room was large. Cleaning service was incompetent. There was a nice large living room, with sliding glass doors, but this wasn't necessarily a plus, since people were constantly walking past and peering in. Location is pretty good -- lots of restaurants within walking distance. But, it's a small town, so *every* location is good.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank George-Xinli-Kyoka
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Really nice place to stay. Our unit was on the first floor and gave us a nice view of the surrounding hills. The thing that really impressed me about this motel was the space. Lovely big bathroom and good sized lounge and bedroom. It is just a short walk to the waterfront and shops. Good car parking onsite.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stayed one night at the Tresori and enjoyed our stay. We had one of the rooms on the ground floor and although it was a little dark, it was large and comfortably furnished. The bed was large and comfortable and the kitchenette seemed to have what you would need. We ate out and the location of the hotel was close to restaurants and the water.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I Booked a room but due to change of travel plan i need to cancel the booking (with 1 month notices before the booking date). I try to email them to cancel my room several times but there are no reply.

I am still pending reply from sales team. this is the first time I am having such issue, and i have no problem with other hotel in New Zealand before.

I hope some on can help me on this or if I need to go to other channel of cancel my bookings?

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank delltm001
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Prior to going to Akaroa, I had done some research and chose this motel based on what I had read. It was in a good location and did have a spa, albeit it a tight fit for a "real" sized couple. The quick flush button on the toilet did not work and the other button was really hard to depress. Other than that, the room was quite well appointed. However, the soundproofing was very poor and we listened to the people upstairs seemingly stomping around until well after midnight. That, along with the loud music being played nearby until about 2am and the fire brigade siren at midnight did not make for a restful night. I also felt it was a bit overpriced considering the position of the motel (no view at all).

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple