“Akaroa Draw Card” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fire & Ice - Gemstone Jewellery Specialists
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Akaroa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialise in handcrafted gold & silver gemstone jewellery featuring natural gemstones and pearls. We also carry a large selection of New Zealand Blue Paua Pearls displaying brilliant colours and unique designs. For the gemstone collector we have gemstones, crystals and minerals from around the world. Our onsite Aromatherapist manages our range of pure essential oils, creating exclusive essential oil blends and massage oils. If you're unable to visit us, you can shop online - we offer free freight worldwide for orders over $50 - or we welcome your visit to our shop when in beautiful Akaroa.
New Zealand
“Akaroa Draw Card”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Originally from Christchurch now in Auckland I can't wait to pop over to Akaroa on my frequent trips South. The shop is high temptation with the fabulous jewellery and oils. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, I now purchase my oils online the service is excellent and very prompt. Highly recommend this wonderful team.

Visited May 2013

Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have visited the Fire and Ice Gemstone store many times over the years and I just LOVE the products and the fabulous service of the staff. Whether it's something small like postcards, essential oils or their famous stones you'll get fabulous service no matter the value of your in store purchase. I've also used their online ordering programme to order more essential oils (which are top knotch) and have found the delivery to be super fast.

Highly recommend a visit to these guys, they're fabulous and iconic to Akaroa!

Visited November 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Just lovely and exquisite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Have just purchased a lovely pair of Amethyst Silver earrings and they were deliverered extremely quick considering that I live in Auckland. I am just waiting for the opportunity to wear them when going out, and I am certainly going to keep a beady eye lookout for any more wonderful items that I am interested in. Absolutely efficient service, great prices and the items arrive in tip top condition. Keep up the good work and if I ever get the chance to get down to Akaroa I will certainly pop in and have a really good look around as some of the bits on your website overlap each other and it is a bit difficult to read what is written underneath. But apart from that - EXCELLENT!

Visited March 2014
Napier, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have purchased several items at this store.... I have loved every piece. The orders arrive quickly and staff are very helpful.

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most exquisite & beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

||The most exquisite & beautiful, Gemstone Aromatic Sanctuary. Thank you to the wonderful team, at Fire & Ice for being so amazing. Love & Blessings||

Visited December 2013