“Worst breakfast ever!”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Ranked #11 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Fremantle
Reviewed December 13, 2016

Visiting Fremantle with my daughter, thought nice breaky on a nice day.
I ordered the corn fritters, my daughter the eggs benedict, cup of tea and a smoothie.
Not a difficult menu I would have thought, after 20 minutes the tea and smoothie arrive.
I drank my tea, daughter drank half her smoothie. Another 30 minutes later the meals arrive!! My fritters were cold and just edible. My daughters egg benedict was absolutely covered in hollandaise sauce and cold. You could not see what was under the sauce it was that thick and everywhere. Just awfulll!! My daughter couldn't eat it.
The worst meal we have ever had at a coffee club franchise!!

1  Thank my3girls68

Reviewed December 4, 2016

It was a sunday so there were a lot of people about. Secured a table outside and were very quickly served. The coffees were very good and the staff friendly and willing to be asked questions from tourists.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

I hate writing bad reviews. We popped in for an afternoon coffee and what we got was terrible. I suspect the barista had over heated something and burnt the beans as the coffees we had were bitter and grainy. Two mouthfuls was enough, it was terrible.

Lesson learnt, we won't go back.

1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Quick service in a café that was quiet. We were able to get a paper from a nearby newsagent and sit and relax. We'd initially walked into a nearby coffee shop that was full of bike riders and people chatting, music playing - we then found the Coffee Club, much more relaxing for us, with a menu that suited.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

we had lunch here on a first afternoon of our trip . staff were freindly and quick with there service. Coffee was not great