“Very average”

The Loft Cafe
Ranked #119 of 399 Restaurants in Fremantle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read the reviews on here and Google and it looked great. Was quite disappointed by all of it, food was average, not very tasty. Service was ok. I asked where the toilet was and was told there isn’t one so couldn’t even enjoy my meal because was bursting! She said I had to use the toilet in Coles which is down the road

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank hrb91
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Good food cheap price. Very busy people que to go in. Friendly service. Nice selection of meals. Will certainly go again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We often visit this cafe, usually for coffee and, increasingly, for lunch. We always enjoy the food, which is Thai-Indonesian. Flavours are excellent and quality of food totally reliable. Coffee, too, is good. Last week we had green curry with chicken and Pad cashew nut with prawns. These are two favourites, and are always served with a sturdy timbale of rice to soak up the delicious juices! Prices are very reasonable for this quality and dependability; service is quick and efficient. There’s always a steady stream of customers for tables and takeaway. Recommended.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

We came here because me and my boyfroend were wondering around Freo, hungry and indecisive. After googling some nearby places the Loft Cafe seemed to have the best options for both me with my vegan diet and my boyfriend being an omnivore.
As soon as they told us I could have my green Thai without fish sauce as they cook all the food fresh to order it was a winner for me! Not only was it extremely well priced, it was also quick to come out with fab portion sizes (we're big foodies).
I can say without a doubt that it was the tastiest green Thai curry that I've ever eaten! Service was amazing and I really enjoyed the quirkiness of the cafe.
We aren't staying in Perth for long but this will be a weekly tradition until we leave!
This will be the 3rd week in a row

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by a friend who lives here I visited for a coffee. I wasn't impressed by the taste, unsugared but tasted sweet.

Date of visit: June 2019