Terrace Central B&B Hotel
$82
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
$137
$109
  • Pool
Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle(East Fremantle)(Great Value!)
$121
$118
Hougoumont Hotel Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
$118
$107
  • Breakfast included
Pier 21 Apartment Hotel(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
$137
$113
  • Pool
Quality Suites Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Beachfront
$74
  • Beachfront
Norfolk Hotel(Fremantle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsterrace suitegreat air conditionergreat locationbreakfast roomwalking distancebus stopparking is limitedblue cat buswifi worked wellself containedbottle shopthree nightsfreo marketstwo night stayheritage buildingcentral fremantlegreat place to stay
Reviewed September 27, 2011

The staff made us feel like we were an imposition. We asked if they could call a taxi for us when we checked out and the response was "You've got a mobile phone, haven't you?"

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank FiFYI
Terracecentral, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2011

I appologise for the poor level of service from my staff during your stay. the staff member has been repremanded, we do offer a taxi call service, sorry the misunderstanding [new staff member]

Reviewed September 1, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here in a one bedroom apartment in August 2011. I have to say that we were perfectly happy with the accommodation. The apartment was clean and well equipped, and had everthing we needed for our 3 night stay - and I could have happily stayed much longer! I loved our apartment! The kitchen was lovely, the apartment was spacious (we had plenty of room for all our stuff!!!) - including the BIGGEST bedroom, it had full laundry facilities and we even had our own little courtyard. However, I can understand the many mixed reviews that appear here - I think that some people might come expecting 5 star "Gold Coast" resort style accommodation. The Terrace Central B& B hotel, like just about everything else in Fremantle, is quite old and historic. It is a little quirky, with a variety of accommodation styles, and is made up of a bit of a labyrinth of heritage buildings. It doesn't have a pool or other resort facilities, but to me, that was all part of it's charm. And I don't think they lead anyone to thinking that it is anything different. We travelled with another family , who had one of the 2 bedroom apartments, but we spent most of the time in ours. It accommodated the 6 of us for breakfast and socialising quite comfotably. It is VERY conveniently located, with all the main shopping and sights within an easy stroll. However, I did not have any problems, and we ate breakfast in our apartment, so it is difficult for me to comment on how good or bad the service might have been. My only "down side" was that the bed was a little too firm for my liking. All in all, we had a very pleasant stay at the Terrace Central B& B hotel, and I would happily return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Terracecentral, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Thank you for your honest constructive review...Regards
Barry

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I have stayed here several times on business booked by my company. On the June long weekend I treated my wife to a break in Fremantle at this Hotel. We had a suite in the new wing with a little balcony overlooking a courtyard garden. This was great for our weekender as it had a private street entrance [easy for our friends to find us]

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Terracecentral, Owner at Terrace Central B&B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Thank you for the review, we love to hear your feed back. If you enjoyed the suite remember you can request it on your next stay. Best regards...Barry

Reviewed May 21, 2011

My colleagues and I stayed here over a weekend and it was a very central location, close to all the great local restaurants and cafes so no need for a car. Barry and Christina provide a warm friendly service with nice clean rooms. The rooms are quite large with an en suite. It was a very comforrtable stay and we hope to come back next year.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank theresa255103

Thank you so much, we like "happy campers"...hope to see you again...Cheers Cristina, Barry and Aladdin [woof]

Reviewed May 20, 2011

This B&B [more like a boutique hotel] is a gem. the continental breakfast is generous with many choices, free internet, our room had a computer and printer. the hosts Cristina and Barry are helpful and have good local knowledge, first prize to the border collie as we missed our dog. The B&B is close to the markets and is on the free bus route. the only negative was that reception is only open limited times. We loved Fremantle [freo]

Room Tip: look at web page, has pic's of all rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple