“Great diving and awesome club!”

Dolphin Dive Fremantle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We can arrange all your needs for Scuba Dive Courses, Diving Rottnest Island or Scuba Gear. We are a 5 star IDC Centre and run scuba courses from beginner to Instructor. We have two great charter boats that leave from the Fremantle Port right on our door step. NOTE:_We are in no way associated with Freo Dive in the centre of Fremantle. They use our photos & reference our name without our authority
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I learnt to dive with Dolphin Dive Fremantle 2 years ago. Their staff are always friendly and they took their time to teach me and are always available to give advice. I've since done lots of diving specialities, advanced, rescue and divemaster with them.

They have a very well stocked dive shop and loads of well maintained hire gear. They have the best diving boat in the area 'Blue Destiny' - an awesome catamaran which is very stable. Always guaranteed the best sites when your diving over at Rottnest with them. The shops also 5 minutes drive away from some of the best shore dives in the area.

Probably the best thing about the shop is the very active and professional dive club. Once you pass a certification with them, they don't abandon you - they do regular cheap sunday and weds night dives to local dive sites. Great to meet buddies at! They event do cleanup dives of the local area. Theres a reason that people come from all over Perth to dive with them!

1  Thank KevinLee2001
There are newer reviews for Dolphin Dive Fremantle

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I Started my adventures in the world of scuba diving with These guys just over 12 months ago.Since my open water course i have gone on to complete, Advanced, Nitrox, Deep, Wreck, and Rescue course. The staff are amazing friendly and really good at what they do and their facilities are top notch! There is a very active social dive club that the shop organises to give new divers more experience at local shore dive sites.
I cannot rate these guys high enough!! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!