Tripadvisor
Fremantle

“Off the main strip quiet and child friendly ”
Review of The Attic

The Attic
Ranked #3 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Fremantle
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Attic is a multi-level cafe located in the Historic Heart of Fremantle. Breakfast and Lunch is available all day from seven. It is a full, seasonal menu that highlights the best West Australian produce, whilst being shaped by experiences in the United States and around the World. Coffee is sourced from Laika Roasters and is carefully hand poured. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A hidden gem, beautiful coffee, and the chocolate brownie is to die for. Fresh healthy brunch and lunch available. But most of all it’s dog friendly with seating and a water bowl out side, also kid friendly with a seperate play room for the children! Will be catching up with the mother’s group here. Thank you to the friendly and attentive staff we will be back . My little man said “thank you for the extra marshmallow with his babychino”

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (197)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Happened across this gem of a coffee shop while walking down Fremantle’s Market Street. Really good coffee, food, and very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Don’t bother ordering the toast and preserves for breakfast. You will leave feeling hungry. After ordering toast and marmalade, I received one small, thin oval shaped piece of toast with a sachet of butter and red jam. All for $7.70. I queried this with the waiter and after checking with the manager, he brought another small, thin piece of toast and said they made a mistake! I expected at least what other restaurants in Fremantle would have provided, which is delicious chunky toast of ciabatta or whatever, and “preserves” which mean a choice.

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed October 25, 2019

I came here on the advice of my Airbnb host. I’m a bit picky when I travel as I don’t like to waste my limited time in mediocre locations.

This is a delightful spot. I had coffee, a juice and scrambled eggs on toast. They all came together within about 6 minutes of ordering. The juice was ok, the coffee was good, the scrambled eggs were amazing. Simply on another level of tastiness. Overall I was completely satisfied. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great cafe.

I will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend the attic for far far better coffee than you will get on the main ‘cappuccino strip’. Having tried a number of cafes in Fremantle- this is my favourite coffee. Great breakfast menu, generous serves and extremely tasty - you may be full after breakfast but it is very hard to also pass by the cakes....I recommend getting one take away so you can try/ have it all!

Date of visit: August 2019