“Voucher experience”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Booked in the morning over the phone and staff member was a bit short with me. Wondered what the place was going to be like. We had booked in for 7.30 but got there at 6.00 and asked if we could come in earlier. (we had a voucher and these things can get tricky)
The staff member that greeted us said no problem at all come in when you are ready.
The cons:
The place is a bit dated and small but that is Freo for you. Probably has more atmosphere when it is dark, with music and a dancer
The Turkish bread for the starter was burnt
The pros:
The staff were lovely, friendly and efficient
The dips were fabulous (try the potato one it was delicious)
The pides were very tasty and there were three different ones to try
The kebab selection was terrific. The meats were very, very tasty and tender.
Topped off with a small salad and some rice it was enough for two hungry people and we even left some (pretty unheard of for us)
The voucher was great value and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. In the mood for Turkish??? Give it a go.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant on a whim on the weekend and it's lucky that we arrived when we did, 10 minutes later and the place was packed out! So if you do want to go, I'd advise you to book. It's a little small and crampy, as all Freo restaurants are, but you can't go past the fantastic food and service! The bread is to DIE for! Fresh, hot from the oven and you get to choose three dips from their selection of about a dozen - how perfect! The menu is extremely extensive and it was really hard to choose, but eventually we settled on the Chicken Mantarli and the Chicken Spinach - they were both delicious! No room for dessert... ha ha! But maybe next time. We'll definitely be going back. I have added pictures of our meals and the menu. Do yourself a favour and go!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped here for lunch whilst wandering round Freemantle. This kind of food is always great for us vegetarians, and this meal was no exception. The usual range of choices in the mezze, good service, reasonable prices. Not the best I have ever eaten, but fine for lunch. Nice atmosphere, handy location, recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've eaten here on several weeknights, the food was delicious and the service was great. I bought a voucher though and went on a Tuesday night. The man on the door was rude and made us feel unwelcome. Floor staff made up for it though, and again the food was tasty, and proportions were generously sized. However, the experience was let down by a greasy waterjug and filthy toilets with no toilet paper or handtowels. I wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

huge menu, great range and freshly cooked. Nice ambience too. I enjoyed the decor of the place and the table settings, very accomodationg for my toddler